October 18, 2011

Get Ye to Alice's

I'm super excited that The Monkey Flower Group is now delivering flowers for sale at Alice's, one of Napa's loveliest consignment and antique shops (newly relocated to Randolph and Third St. between the Uptown Theatre and Bilco's- my kind of block!). These photos are of last week's offerings, but I'll be delivering another little batch later today (by the lunch hour) and again on Thursday. Come by to grab one adorable nosegay for your desk . . .
. . . or a whole bunch of them to fill a vase for a centerpiece! 


 And then there's all the other goodies to check out at Alice's. I need someone to come purchase this beautiful set of silver with an awesomely dense daffodil motif before I do something rash!


1 comment:

  1. Jaime-- go buy the silver. They are screamingly perfect for you. xo Jill

    ReplyDelete