October 9, 2011

A Barn Burner Release Party


Trying to describe Tom and Lauren Scott of Tom Scott Vineyard makes me feel rather silly, because the adjectives that come to mind all seem contradictory:  whimsical and practical, causal and elegant, fun-loving and driven. But it all rings true, especially when you observe that while Tom and Lauren are incredibly serious in their devotion to growing the highest quality fruit possible for their single vineyard field blend Cabernet Sauvignon, they still manage to maintain a refreshingly playful approach to life. I think that's something worth striving for! So when Lauren asked if I could design the flowers (colorful, casual, and elegant, in true Tom and Lauren style) for this year's party celebrating the release of their 2008 Barn Burner Cabernet, I was honored. Thank you for letting me be a part of your happy story!



No comments:

Post a Comment