March 28, 2011

Flowers in the House


The ever-hospitable Jane over at Small But Charming is throwing another flower house party.

I'll be on the go all Monday, so I'm scheduling this post to air in the morning, just a quick shot of a tenacious little geranium I cut from a friend's garden earlier this winter. After a few months in an old milk jug on our eastern facing bedroom window, it feebly burst forth with a tiny cluster of colorful little flowers.

Can't wait to get home to see everyone's houses and flower : ).

4 comments:

  1. Beautomous. How do you take such perfect flowers?

    Since i knew you were outta the house, i linked you up to In The House.

    Too bad i spelled your name wrong. Sorry, no good deed goes unpunished.

    Stupid cold.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always so special to take a cutting from a friend and root it..everytime you look at it you can smile.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a color! I want to lick it - like a raspberry popcicle! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jane, You rock! I hope your/the cold is getting better!

    Sherri, so true. I love the idea of propagating special plants, too. My godmother has little curly willow plants all other her garden, gown from branches saved from her wedding centerpieces. Such a nice reminder of a special day!

    Webb, glad to hear I am not the only one who feels that way! Flowers are often so appetizing : ).

    ReplyDelete