February 27, 2012

Flowers in the House

After a long, sad hiatus,  I've finally got my act together in time to contribute to Jane's Flowers in the House Monday. It's a magical time, with seven of the 10 or so varieties of narcissus planted here in our yard blooming at once. We've been enjoying jar after jar of these, my most favorite flowers, for the last two weeks! And I'm glad to see from other contributors that I'm not the only one getting a good daffodil fix :). Thanks for hosting, Jane!



5 comments:

  1. Sunshine in a jam jar! Lovely, Jaime. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, sweetness.

    So glad to have you in the house with your homegrown goodness.

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime! Lovely and wish real spring were here I NE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely, and I'm so envious that they all came from your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10? Did you say 10? I would give a lot to see and smell them right now. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete