September 22, 2011

A Sundrenched Engagement Party . . .

 . . . with scabiosa flowers, bronze amaranth, kangaroo paw, and two kinds of sunflowers from Half Moon Bay, and catatante orchids from Menlo Park.






When it comes to views, I don't think many places come close to Silverado Vineyards. Guests at this engagement party enjoyed dinner and drinks in a casual seating arrangement, with many tables to choose from both inside and out. Doesn't that hightop overlooking the valley look especially inviting?




4 comments:

  1. We haven't seen the sun in days here but I feel a little less deprived now that I've seen these beautiful flowers.

    Ah California....

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the flowers, California, and I could help! Here's to more sunshine your way . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alicia! And now that we've had our first good rain it really feels like fall!

    ReplyDelete